A community of people who are pursuing day and night prayer and the uniting of the body of Christ at asu

February 21, 2007

Muslim Man Drawn Into Chapel

This past Monday, a Muslim man was drawn into the prayer chapel by the music (and the presence of God)!

Kristin's account:


"(He) came into the prayer room and sat down and you could see him just starting to relax. Scott started to talk to him and I think they started to talk about where (he) was at spiritually.

"(Afterwards), he was still hanging around at the door. You could tell he was sensing Jesus and he just couldn't leave!

"...I had no idea what to say to this guy and God blessed me with the right words. I remember talking a lot about what God's grace meant in Jesus and sharing with him some of my/my families personal struggles and how the Lord has brought us through...and then after a while I asked him if he wanted to take the first step of faith to accept Jesus and trust Jesus to help him believe and he said yes!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

What a wonderful testimony of the kindness of Jesus. God is so good. His love overcomes so many of the barriers and wounds that hold people back. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings...

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home