A community of people who are pursuing day and night prayer and the uniting of the body of Christ at asu

April 01, 2006

Now is the time to worship and pray!

Today I visited Hope Christian's prayer meeting. It was amazing! So many people passionately praying like crazy! It made me think about ASU's intercessors~

Guys, now is the time to arise as prayer warriors and intercessors. If there was ever a time to let the Holy Spirit squeeze your heart, now would be that time. I believe we are in a crucial hour with many things hanging in the balance. I believe there are four very important events going on this next month:

1. The ASU House of Prayer
2. 7 days of 24 hour prayer
3. Worship and Prayer night with Becky Tirabassi
4. Rez week

I know I don't have to remind you all of these things, but I have been feeling such an urgency over ASU right now.

I feel like the father whose wife just went into labor. You know, like how you see in all of those old movies: The woman is rushed into the emergency room. The man just watches her go. He begins to pace around the room with a worried look on his face.

I am feeling such a holy anxiety over the birth of a holy revival at ASU.

We are all so close. Lets worship God and intercede for our brothers and sisters incessantly this next month. I think we're on the brink of something really beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASU intercessors and prayer warriors - KEEP GOING FOR IT!!! The great governmental center of the universe is the house of prayer where things move and shake in the heavens and the earth. Keep pressing in, the Lord is more jealous for prayer at ASU than you know!

A fellow intercessor in Kansas City praying for you...

Josh

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home