A community of people who are pursuing day and night prayer and the uniting of the body of Christ at asu

April 26, 2006

A Call To Serve in 112 Days

Hey guys, here’s some info on a great opportunity I just found out about. It’s a way to serve the new freshmen on campus this fall, as they move into the residence halls during Welcome Week:

Join Sparky’s Welcome Team!

There is some training required, but I think we get free shirts, yay! =)

They want to have everyone signed up by May 1st, but I think it will be open until all slots are filled, so don’t delay.

My group has signed up for the early shift on August 15 & 17-- join us!!!

Blessings,

Reid

2 Comments:

Blogger Rigo said...

I'm so there!!!

10:08 PM

 
Blogger Raving lunatic. said...

Hey drivenfaith, who are you?

10:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home