A community of people who are pursuing day and night prayer and the uniting of the body of Christ at asu

October 12, 2006

a spiritual resurrection

As I prepared for our weekly Bible study, I felt the Lord say to me "tonight is going to be diffrent"...ok, I thought...that sounds like fun! Well, it was. Moments that normally would be disapointing filled my day as I got call after call of normal attenders cancelling, but I continued to trust the Lord- that he'd make it what HE wanted! As I rode my bike to campus, I asked the Lord what he wanted to do that night..."resurrect" I heard him say. WOW! Ok, well the night continued to get more and more exciting!
As I arrived, I found two folks there ready to hear from Jesus. Well, they did. We studied the resurrection of Lazarus in John 11, and both of them seemed radically changed. The Lord called them out of graves...that night, one of them gave thier life to Jesus for the first time. You can pray that the other person continues to feel Jesus draw her closer, and that she too would experience the resurrection of Jesus in her life! e rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home